Pages

06 September 2011

Christmas is coming..

Welcome to the winter wonderland blog!
So it's cold outside and I'm swopping the flip flops for my UGGs, winter is finally on its way and that mean's theres a few months till Christmas. I know many of you are early Christmas shoppers so I've got some new stock made for our winter collection including vintage and floral style stockings..
Please share this blog post with all your friends and family as all these items are available to buy or custom order right now! The order book is open and I can't wait to get started with custom Christmas orders.. we also do personalisation on any item you'd like so let us know if you'd like a family name on your bunting or a name on a stocking!


See you all very soon! Enjoy the photos and remember to SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment