Pages

26 July 2010

Day 19 Feature: Prem2Pram


Meet Prem2Pram
This small business is ran by Susan Rae Edmondson, who is based in Lancashire. She got started with making premature baby clothing when her grandson was born weighing only 4lbs 13½ ounces!  
How long have you had your business Susan?
'I started out just over a year ago, however I never intended to run a business but after taking in several garments into the hospital for my premature grandson I was asked by several others if I would make items for their relatives premature baby's and so the seed was sown and Prem2Pram the online premature baby super store was born'
Who would you say your inspiration is?
'I would have to say Gok from Gok's fashion fix is my inspiration but my motivation comes from every premature baby born'
What is your favourite item to make?
'Oh that's easy it has to be the burp cloths because my son suffered Gastro oesophageal reflux  and was always sicking up milk and I remember my shoulders were always covered in baby sick and let me tell you 'eau de baby sick' isn't a very becoming fragrance'
To read the full story see Susan's blog post http://prem2pram.wordpress.com/2009/09/10/gastro-oesophageal-reflux/

  
If you'd like to buy any of Susan's Prem2Pram items please click the following links

No comments:

Post a Comment