Pages

22 August 2010

Day 24 Feature: Juliet Killed Romeo


 Meet Juliet Killed Romeo
(love the name!!)
 
Meet Juliet Clark, the talent behind Juliet Killed Romeo. Based in Essex, she hand paints Bespoke Jewellery / Trinket Boxes, Clutch Bags. I adore all of your items and wish I could have one of everything you make!
 Hand painted clutch! How amazing is that, you'd have everyone stopping you and asking where you got it, I LOVE IT!!
Who’s your inspiration?
'I adore traditional tattoo flash especially Old School, My biggest inspiration is Angelique Houtkamp her 20's freak show style appeals to me'
Have you always been creative and had creative jobs?
'I've always had what my dad called a Useless talent, but I never wanted to make money from 'painting to order' where is the fun in drawing something your not passionate about. But now I have an outlet and im loving it'
Juliet is now working along side Clutterfly and has her own website. She is also being featured in Bizarre Magazine, her small business is growing but at a pace she is happy with, so I wish you all the luck int he world with your wonderful talent!


Check out all her links to see her beautiful items which she is truly passionate about!
Website link: http://julietkilledromeo.vpweb.co.uk/
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000524941420

No comments:

Post a Comment