Pages

09 July 2010

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick hey from me seen as I've been doing all these features and haven't updated you all about Sweet Cotton Threads lately! I'll add photos tomorrow, but basically I've been out of the studio this week and have only been on the computer since wednesday onwards really since I got the flu last weekend and spend all weekend, Monday AND Tuesday in bed, so very sorry for not getting back to you all on them days! Well I've been thinking up new designs and have a lot of new sketches of items, may take some photos for you all to have a sneak peek at them! 
What I'd really love to know is how you guys are finding these blogs? Are you enjoying our features?? Let us know with a comment below as it would be nice for some feedback :)!
Big smiles and hugs from us at Sweet Cotton Threads! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment