Pages

12 August 2010

Day 21 Feature: Poppies Handmade

Meet Poppies Handmade!
Meet Yasmin Corless, the business woman behind these beautiful hair accessories based in Wirral, Merseyside. Her handmade items are beautiful, girlie and I can't get enough of looking through all her gorgeous makes!
So explain what you make Yasmin...
'When it comes to the hair accessories that I make I have quite a broad range appealing to all different ages and styles, my favourite range I call my gaga range because its so just out there and mad, and I do think you have to be confident to wear them but they make a statement similar to Gaga herself, i also love pixie lotts style its simple and girly which you can see through the butterflys and and flowers I have in my collection, the designers that I love are Gareth Pugh, Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen, because they are outragous designs but so unique to their designer'
This small business only started up in April of this year and has progressed from selling at fair and Facebook to now selling to Beauty shops and Hairdressers!

Yasmin has always seen herself as a creative person when always looking for a job in the Art and Design Industry, she is currently an Illustration Student.
Yasmin hopes to have her website up and running by Christmas for you all to buy her lovely goodies from her!

Good luck for the future Yasmin!

To check out her items go to-
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Poppies-Handmade/110591185629035

No comments:

Post a Comment