Pages

20 August 2010

Day 22 Feature: ZaksJewel


Meet ZaksJewel!

Meet Emily Proctor, the creative soul behind ZaksJewel, a lovely woman who was inspired by her brothers courage. She is based in the depths of Hampshire where she creates Sterling Silver Jewellery, which she has been doing for around 10 years now and has never looked back! Emily is inspired by everything and everyone, she gets inspiration from all of the other talented people we have in this world (I've blogged about many of them hehe!).

Zaks Jewellery has been around since Emily started making jewellery but was only selling to family and friends also on Ebay. She has just opened her own website and now sells on Folksy! ZaksJewels also has a facebook page, go check it out to see more photos of her beautiful items (I'm only showing a handful so go take a peek!)

Have you always been creative Emily?
'I have definitely always been creative. I never stopped drawing and making things. I'm also very musical and play the piano. I'm now a Primary School teacher, which really allows my creative side to come out. You can't help but be inspired when there are children around you all day, they're amazing'

 
What are your future plans for ZaksJewls?
'To become really well-known as a creator of beautiful jewellery of excellent quality. I want people to know that when they order from me, they can expect only the best'

I think your items are so beautiful Emily (I was amazed when I first looked through all your items hehe), I wish you the best of luck and hope you get what you want out of your business! Go check out all the links above and let Emily know how lovely her items actually are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment