Pages

29 November 2010

Advent Calender...

This advent calendar has been hand stitched (the pockets) by myself and I would love for it to go for a new home! It's £25 with free postage for tonight only... I know that sounds a lot but please remember you can use this for years and years to come and it could become a tradition in your family to hang it up every year! Choose your fave chocs and stick them into each pocket! Even if you already have one, let someone else know about this great offer for tonight only :)!
Love Em xxx

2 comments:

  1. omg so tempted but just cant stretch it :( it is so beautiful though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie :) I spent around 5/6 hours making it so really it would be priced higher but I really wanted someone to have it before xmas :) x

    ReplyDelete