Pages

25 February 2011

Slacker..

 I've been a bad blogger and haven't posted in a while.. look why though!
The website is LIVE again! With brand new pages linking you to this blog and our Folksy store too!
I've also sorted out the Online Shop so now we have lots of items added onto there.. remember though if you'd like a custom order just to get in touch with us at mail@sweetcottonthreads.co.uk with any requests!




Please let me know what you all think of the new online shop! Let me know if you have any suggestions for our website or the stock you'd like to see more of.
As a special treat I've put this bag up for sale on our Online Shop with FREE POSTAGE until 2nd March! As this bag is a one off make grab it whilst you can hehe.


Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment