Pages

02 March 2011

Spring time!

As its coming up to our 1st Birthday at Sweet Cotton Threads.. I'm having a MASSIVE sale filled with christmas stock and items which won't be part of the new range for SCT's!

I've put another tab up above this post where you can find Sale items- I'll be adding more and more, this Sale will last until all items have gone as I just don't have room for them (my studio space may be big for now but once I move it most definitely will not be!).

As you can all probably tell I've not been around much the past few weeks, I'm working on new collections for the site to launch towards April time which to give you a little hint will have full collections for each room in the home.
I will be including a lot of richer fabrics and tones to the 'family room' collection!

I will update more soon and give you sneak peeks of all our latest items here first..

No comments:

Post a Comment