Pages

10 January 2011

Small update

I'm getting very bad with blogging- in my defense I've been VERY busy. I've been redoing the whole of www.sweetcottonthreads.co.uk to launch it back up and running live at the end of this week with a post Christmas sale with mostly FREE postage. New items will be up next week once I've had a chance to make a few new boards and aprons etc. 
I've got lots going on right now as I am applying to go back to college and moving to a different town all happening this year.. all will be revealed in time (well actually probably Wednesday night- keep your eyes peeled for that post).

Just got a photo of the week to share with you all...

A special stocking a made for a lovely little girl x

I will update you more and do another blog in a few days time!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment