Pages

13 April 2011

Union Jack and the Royal Wedding..

So as everyone is going crazy for Union Jack items and a good 80% of new likers on our facebook page mention the bunting in our display photo..

I thought we'd make some more items in this theme and with it being the Royal Wedding soon, a lot of people we know are having street or garden parties!

So here's a few items which you can be seeing at www.sweetcottonthreads.co.uk




You can order these items via our website or on our facebook page, I can customise them to have lettering/ names if you wish and they can be done in any fabrics you'd like!
More items coming soon...

If your interested just pop me an email to mail@sweetcottonthreads.co.uk and I'll be happy to help in any way I can :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love love love love X1000000 these soooooooooooo cute and proffesional AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete